Welcome To My Page

Thank you for choosing my blog to read, feel free to comment

Monday, August 2, 2010

-La mia famiglia-




so... Born Feb 23rd 1988 to Louis & Michelle (Smith) Neve at MDH. Hometown is Macomb, IL. I have 1 sister Audra Lynn (Neve) Waddill who is married to Craig Waddill. I now have a niece Lillian Rosa Neve born September 27th 2007 and a nephew Zachary Michael Waddill born February 18th 2010. We may not be a picture perfect family but we are as close as you can get!! my sister and i are very close, didn't used to be but things have changed since we got older and both now are married and she has kids! My niece Lilly is pretty much my mini me so now that im gone living in NY my sister doesn't miss me as much cuz its like i never left with having Lilly around!! god love the child!! and my newest baby nephew Zack... what a cutie pie and a half!! i could eat him up like a fresh baked cannoli! we are a love Italian/Irish family even though the Italian hot head and loud yelling come out more!! on my dad's side the are a HUGE italian family, loud, proud, always have to have the last word and speak their mind at all costs gotta love em!! my mom side is quite the opposite.. calm, level headed, & unique and god bless them all!! id have to say im closest with my cousin Michael whom is on my dads side. He's in the u.s army, been deployed and i guess we have always just been closer than any of my other cousins cuz we just get along and get eachother. so.. now ya'll know about La mia famiglia, enjoy the rest of my page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment